Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Everyone who is anyone knows the only Zoo just outside of Gate City is Wise County.:mooning:
    Yeah, that was a good one, Jason. My hat is off to you on that one. But I know you meant to say ****enson county instead of Wise county.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Everyone who is anyone knows the only Zoo just outside of Gate City is Wise County.:mooning:
    **** if Wise Co. is a Zoo, Scott County is the Amazon rain forest.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    **** if Wise Co. is a Zoo, Scott County is the Amazon rain forest.
    Are you saying I married an Amazon woman?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    My family and a few friends went down today and loved it. It's all my kid has talked about for 4 hours since returning. Gave my wife $50 when she left the house to go to zoo and they also went to Texas Roadhouse and she still brought me change home....... I may like this place. Last time we went to Knoxville Zoo I spent two paychecks not to mention it was 2 1/2 hours away vs 40 minutes.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    i may have to try to make plans to go soon
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Yeah, that was a good one, Jason. My hat is off to you on that one. But I know you meant to say ****enson county instead of Wise county.
    ****enson, Wise. Whats the difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    **** if Wise Co. is a Zoo, Scott County is the Amazon rain forest.
    No Scott county is the Monkey exibit of the zoo.:laffingassoff:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •